2 packets oreos
150g melted butter
Two tubs (approx 400g) Cream Cheese
150g to 200g icing sugar
2 heaped tbspn Nutella
1 standard tub double cream (300ml)
1 large punnet fresh rasberries
Red food colouring (optional)
1. Seperate the biscuit and the cream of all the oreos
2. Crush the biscuits in a blender and melt the butter.
3. Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together then press into a cake tin with a removable base. Cover and place in the fridge for now.
4. Split the raspberries into three. Squash and strain one third to seperate the seeds. Chop the second third roughly and store the final third in the fridge for garnishing later
5. Then place the squashed raspberries, cream cheese, 1 heaped tbspn of nutella, the cream frosting from inside the biscuits and sifted icing sugar into a bowl and whisk till well blended. Then add just over half a tub of double cream and whip some more till thick.
7. Now take out the biscuit base from fridge, then dollop the mixture on top and spread. Then scatter the ‘chopped’ raspberries evenly on top and poke them in with a skewer and smooth over with a spatula.
8. Place in the fridge for atleast four hours. Take out the cheese cake about 15 mins before serving and place on a serving dish.
9. Melt some Nutella till smooth (not too hot) and then splatter on cake and decorate with raspberries. Place in fridge for a few more minutes before serving.
250g digestive biscuits
100g unsalted butter
1 tin carnation condensed milk (405g)
300ml double cream
Juice of 5 lemon/limes
Zest of 5 lemon/limes
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and melt the butter. Then mix the two together.
2. Press the mixture into a greased tin and let it chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Now whisk together the condensed milk and cream. Then add the lemon juice and zest. It will immediately thicken itself. After which pour this over the chilled biscuit base and let it set for 1-2 hrs in the fridge.
4. When ready to serve take out of the fridge and decorate the with lemon and lime zest
6 cups of milk
1 1/4 tsp falooda/agar agar powder
1 tin carnation milk
1 tin condensed milk
Ice cream essence
Ground almonds & pistachios (optional)
1. In a sauce pan add milk and ghas powder. Once the milk is warm add carnation milk. Keep stirring and bring to a boil.
2. Then add condensed milk. Add colour of your choice and essence.
3. Set in individual bowls or one big bowl. Leave in the fridge until set.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
2 pints milk
150ml single cream
2oz Tapioca seeds
Few tbspn broken vermicelli
Few tbspn condensed milk (optional)
Sugar to taste
1. Boil milk, cream, seeds and vermicelli together; constantly stirring until it comes to a boil.
2. Then leave on low to simmer till it becomes of a creamy texture then sdd condensed milk.
3. Now leave to chill and then mix in the cardamon powder. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Love From Foodie Afifa Batan
Crushed chocolate of your choice
Whipped double cream
1. Line the bottom of a large serving dish with muffins.
2. Then pour ready custard on top of the muffins and smooth whipped double cream on top.
3. Crumble flake chocolate on top and refrigerate till ready to serve.
Note: You can also add crushed mnt Aero chocolate on muffins to give a few taste or Jaffa Cakes/Terry’s Chocolate Orange/orange Aero if u want an orangey taste.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji
Any fruit jelly packet of your choice
Fruit of choice
Double cream (whipped a little) OR one packet of dream topping
1. Make and set the jelly in a large dish as per instructions on the packet.
2. Once set slice the jelly vertically and horizontally into small cubes.
3. Throw these jelly cubes into a large seerving bowl. Add the whipped cream or dream topping.
3. Then add the relevant fruit such as strawberry if you made strawberry jelly or tinned pineapples if you made a pineapple jelly or mandarin slices if you made an orange jelly. Mix it up however way you like it.
4. Give it a good mix and place in the fridge overnight so it’s very very cold when serving.
Note: If using tinned fruit add a bit of the water from the fruit to the cream and jelly for an extra punch.
1 packet nice biscuits
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon(optional)
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon gelatine
375g smooth cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup castor sugar
60g white chocolate (melted)
60g milk chocolate (melted)
60g dark chocolate (melted)
Fresh cream (whipped)
1. Crush biscuits until fine,add melted butter and mix till combined. Press onto the base of a spring form tin. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
2. Put the gelatine and water in a glass bowl stir over a saucepan of simmering water until dissolved,
3. Whisk cream cheese until smooth, add milk, sugar and the gelatine. Melt the chocolates.
4. Divide the cheese mixture into three parts add 1/3 to the melted chocolates. Divide the whipped cream into three parts and add to the chocolate mixtures. Make sure to whisk each one properly.
5. Spread the white chocolate mixture onto the biscuits and leave in the fridge for about 5 minutes until set. Cover carefully with milk chocolate mixture then let it set. Finally carefully layer the dark chocolate mixture on top. Refrigerate for few hours or until firm.
Decorate with whipped cream rosettes and grated chocolate.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
1 1/2 packets nice biscuits
250g smooth cream cheese
1 can condensed milk
1 fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 teaspoons gelatine
1 cup water
1 tub fresh cream (whipped)
1. Crush the biscuits until fine.
Add melted butter and mix until combined. Press firmly onto base of a spring form tin. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Combine the cream cheese condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a glass bowl put the gelatine with water and stir over simmering water until dissolved. Add to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
6. Add the whipped cream and pour over the biscuit, chill for a few hours.
Decorate as you wish with a jelly of your choice; or pour melted chocolate, spread and decorate further with chocolates.
Passionfruit and Vanilla Cheesecake
Strawberry Jelly and Vanilla Cheesecake
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
1 cup china grass
2 cups water
2 packets Angel Delight
Fresh fruit/tin fruit
1. Boil the china grass in water.
2. Make the Angel Delight as directed on packet.
3. Cut fresh fruit or open tin and place in a dish. Pour the Angel Delight on top and level out.
4. Sprinkle icing sugar on top and leave to set in refrigerator till time to serve.
Love from Foodie Nasreen Bhayat
Jelly packet (strawberry/mixed berry)
Cadbury’s Strawberry and Creme Chocolatw
1. Place strawberries in the bottom of a dessert bowl or glasses.
2. Make a jelly and pour into the glasses and let it set.
3. Whip up some dreams dropping. Melt chocolate. Let it cool and then fold into dream topping.
4. Spoon the dream topping onto the jelly. Crush strawberries and pour on top. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Love from Foodie Fatema Hansrod