2 packets oreos
150g melted butter
Two tubs (approx 400g) Cream Cheese
150g to 200g icing sugar
2 heaped tbspn Nutella
1 standard tub double cream (300ml)
1 large punnet fresh rasberries
Red food colouring (optional)
1. Seperate the biscuit and the cream of all the oreos
2. Crush the biscuits in a blender and melt the butter.
3. Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together then press into a cake tin with a removable base. Cover and place in the fridge for now.
4. Split the raspberries into three. Squash and strain one third to seperate the seeds. Chop the second third roughly and store the final third in the fridge for garnishing later
5. Then place the squashed raspberries, cream cheese, 1 heaped tbspn of nutella, the cream frosting from inside the biscuits and sifted icing sugar into a bowl and whisk till well blended. Then add just over half a tub of double cream and whip some more till thick.
7. Now take out the biscuit base from fridge, then dollop the mixture on top and spread. Then scatter the ‘chopped’ raspberries evenly on top and poke them in with a skewer and smooth over with a spatula.
8. Place in the fridge for atleast four hours. Take out the cheese cake about 15 mins before serving and place on a serving dish.
9. Melt some Nutella till smooth (not too hot) and then splatter on cake and decorate with raspberries. Place in fridge for a few more minutes before serving.