1 pineapple cut into small pieces
1 green pepper cut into julienne strips
1 red pepper cut into julienne strips
Carrots cut into julienne strips
1 onion sliced
Cucumber sliced (optional)
Ingredients: (Salad dressing)
1/2 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3-4 tbsp olive oil
3-4 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp sugar (less if you like)
1 tsp ground pepper
Fresh coriander chopped
1. Chop and mix all the salad ingredients.
2. For the sauce whisk together the mayonnaise and yoghurt.
3. Then add the rest of the dressing ingredients and mix well.
4. Toss in the chopped pineapples, peppers, onions and carrots or serve separately. Finally garnish with fresh coriander.
Red onion x2
Salt & Pepper
1. Thinly slice the mangoes and vegetables above and mix together
2. Make a dressing with some mango pulp with salt and pepper to taste.
Love From Foodie Safiyah Bangee
Onions (thinly chopped)
Red onions (thinly chopped)
Blue Dragon Sweet chilli sauce
Lime juice (optional)
Whole red chilli (deseeded & thinly sliced) (optional)
Whole mustard seeds (optional)
1. Peel, boil and slice the potatoes.
2. Add all the ingredients above and mix together. Leave to chill in fridge.
Love from Foodie Amina Daya
Green peppers (cubed)
Tamarind (amli) sauce
1. Slice and prepare your potatoes into fries shapes with the skins.
2. Fry the chips and garnish with the onions, peppers and drizzle the sauce.
Love from Foodie Amina Batan
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Shred the cabbage, thinly slice the onion and grate the carrot. Mix together.
2. Add a good glug of double cream. Then add salt & pepper to taste and a sprinkle of sugar.
Note: Prepare the day before for a better taste!
Love from Foodie Shereen Bham