1.5 cup mango pulp
1 tub yoghurt
1.5 cup milk (optional)
Sugar to taste
1 Blend all the ingredients togther.
2. Leave to chill before serving.
Note: you can adjust the ingredients to suit your taste.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan
Red onion x2
Salt & Pepper
1. Thinly slice the mangoes and vegetables above and mix together
2. Make a dressing with some mango pulp with salt and pepper to taste.
Love From Foodie Safiyah Bangee
Ingredients for mousse:
1 tin mango pulp (kesar)
1 carton double cream (whipped)
2 tbsp gelatine
1/4 cup cold Water
Method for mousse:
1. In a glass bowl sprinkle gelatine add 1/4 cup of water and leave for about 1 minute until it thickens.
2. Then heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds check if the gelatine has dissolved if not give it another 10 second burst in the microwave.
3. Combine mango pulp and sugar together. Whisk the cream till thick.
4. Then whisk the gelatine and mango pulp together. Then add thewhipped cream.
5. Finally layer your dessert dish with cake and then a spread of the mango mousse. Leave to set and then add the mango glaze. You can do two layers if you want.
Ingredients for mango glaze:
2 cups mango pulp
1 cup of hot water
2 tbsp of gelatine
Sugar to taste
Method for mango glaze:
1. Dissolve the gelatine in hot water.
2. Add it to mango puree and mix well. Then add sugar if you like it sweeter. Layer onto set mousse and refrigerate for a few hours.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu