1 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic paste
Drop of lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Pinch of red chilli powder
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Boil all the above ingredients together. Serve with chips or salad
Note: You can add cheese on top of your garlicky chops and grill till it melts.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
Chicken breast cut into small chunks (about 500g)
1 tbsp tandoori masala
1 heaped tbsp yogurt
2-3 tbsp tomatoe puree
1 tbsp cumin powder
splash of milk or cream
1. Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients apart from the tomato puree.
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the tomatoe puree for a minute or so till it starts to darken.
3. Then add the chicken mixture and let it cook till the chicken is cooked. Add the milk or cream and let it cook for a further minute.
4. Meanwhile fry some fries and layer at the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over salt and slather in mayo and chilli sauce of choice (I use Frank; or Crystal Sauce).
5. Pour the chicken evenly over the fries and sprinkle over grated mozerella and cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven till cheese melts.
Note: this is a way to use up leftover chicken tikka or any chicken masala curry.
Love from Foodie Khuzzy B