1 cup gram flour
1 cup yogurt
2 cups water
1/2 tsp tumeric
1/2 tsp hanchauro
1-2 tsp salt
1-2 tbsp oil
1. Mix the first three ingredients in blender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredient and mix with a spoon.
3. Microwave in intervals, mixing to ensure there are no lumps in between each heating; 2 mins – 2 mins – 2 mins – 1 min.
4. Smooth the mixture thinly on the back of metal trays with a metal spatula. Let it set for 10-15 mins. Then slice and roll.
5. Fry in no oil sesame seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole chillies. Sprinkle over the khamri with some chopped coriander.
Love from Foodie Zeynab Kalang
The cup size is roughly a small mug. Not the convention cup measurement.