Chicken breast cubed
1. In a pot lightly cook spring onions in oil.
2. Add chicken and the green chillies, crushed garlic, cumin powder and salt. Mix till the spices and chicken are well incorporated.
3. Add sweetcorn and cubed green peppers and let it the chicken and vegetables cook.
4. Meanwhile in a separate pot boil the tagliatelle pasta with salt on a medium heat for eight minutes.
5. Once chicken and the pasta are cooked; drain the pasta and add to the chicken.
6. Lower the heat, add single cream and stir.
Serve with cheese and black pepper sprinkled on top.
Love from Foodie Amina Batan