1 tsp salt (more to taste)
1/2 lb diced chicken breast
1/2 tub philadelphia
1 tub cream
Handful of broccoli
Handful of sliced peppers
1 tsp spoon pepper
2 tbsp oil
Crushed green chillies to taste
Garlic and ginger paste
1. Heat the oil and fry the chicken with the ginger and garlic. Add salt, green chillies and pepper.
2. Blanche the broccoli and pepper and add to the chicken.
3. Then add the philadelphia and cream.
4. Lastly add the boiled tagliatelle.
Note: You can swap the broccoli for mushrooms.
Love From Foodie Zeynab Kalang
Chicken breast cubed
1. In a pot lightly cook spring onions in oil.
2. Add chicken and the green chillies, crushed garlic, cumin powder and salt. Mix till the spices and chicken are well incorporated.
3. Add sweetcorn and cubed green peppers and let it the chicken and vegetables cook.
4. Meanwhile in a separate pot boil the tagliatelle pasta with salt on a medium heat for eight minutes.
5. Once chicken and the pasta are cooked; drain the pasta and add to the chicken.
6. Lower the heat, add single cream and stir.
Serve with cheese and black pepper sprinkled on top.
Love from Foodie Amina Batan