1 tsp salt (more to taste)
1/2 lb diced chicken breast
1/2 tub philadelphia
1 tub cream
Handful of broccoli
Handful of sliced peppers
1 tsp spoon pepper
2 tbsp oil
Crushed green chillies to taste
Garlic and ginger paste
1. Heat the oil and fry the chicken with the ginger and garlic. Add salt, green chillies and pepper.
2. Blanche the broccoli and pepper and add to the chicken.
3. Then add the philadelphia and cream.
4. Lastly add the boiled tagliatelle.
Note: You can swap the broccoli for mushrooms.
Love From Foodie Zeynab Kalang
Red onion sliced
Chicken breast cut into strips
Salt to taste
Crushed Green chillies
1. Scatter your new potatoes and cherry tomatoes in a casserole dish. Sprinkle over some dry herbs.
2. Saute mushrooms andred onion slices in garlic butter and scatter on top of potatoes.
3. In a pan, fry the chicken strips in a little bit of garlic and salt till they turn white. Scatter on top of the onions and cherry tomatoes.
4. In a separate bowl make a cream sauce by mixing together single cream, a little bit of green chillies and black pepper. Pour over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle grated Mozerella cheese and bake in the oven till brown.
Love from Foodie Amina Batan
Chicken breasts (cubed)
Ready Roll Puff Pastry
Crushed Ginger and Garlic
1. In a pan, heat oil and fry onions. Once they are fried add chicken cubes and spices. Allow to cook.
2. Meanwhile boil potatoes till par boiled. Add the peppers and sweetcorn to boil with the potatoes at this point. Drain the vegetables.
3. Add the vegetables to the chicken mix , white pepper, salt and single cream; then stir.
4. Add the grated cheese and stir till melted. Let the mixture cool.
5. Lay out the pastry on a lined baking tray and prick all over (top and bottom) with a fork. Add the mixture and fold over the pastry and seal.
6. Bake in the oven. Turnover halfway so both side cook well.
Love from Foodie Shereen Bham