Chicken breasts (cubed)
Ready Roll Puff Pastry
Crushed Ginger and Garlic
1. In a pan, heat oil and fry onions. Once they are fried add chicken cubes and spices. Allow to cook.
2. Meanwhile boil potatoes till par boiled. Add the peppers and sweetcorn to boil with the potatoes at this point. Drain the vegetables.
3. Add the vegetables to the chicken mix , white pepper, salt and single cream; then stir.
4. Add the grated cheese and stir till melted. Let the mixture cool.
5. Lay out the pastry on a lined baking tray and prick all over (top and bottom) with a fork. Add the mixture and fold over the pastry and seal.
6. Bake in the oven. Turnover halfway so both side cook well.
Love from Foodie Shereen Bham