Red onion sliced
Chicken breast cut into strips
Salt to taste
Crushed Green chillies
1. Scatter your new potatoes and cherry tomatoes in a casserole dish. Sprinkle over some dry herbs.
2. Saute mushrooms andred onion slices in garlic butter and scatter on top of potatoes.
3. In a pan, fry the chicken strips in a little bit of garlic and salt till they turn white. Scatter on top of the onions and cherry tomatoes.
4. In a separate bowl make a cream sauce by mixing together single cream, a little bit of green chillies and black pepper. Pour over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle grated Mozerella cheese and bake in the oven till brown.
Love from Foodie Amina Batan