250g digestive biscuits
100g unsalted butter
1 tin carnation condensed milk (405g)
300ml double cream
Juice of 5 lemon/limes
Zest of 5 lemon/limes
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and melt the butter. Then mix the two together.
2. Press the mixture into a greased tin and let it chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Now whisk together the condensed milk and cream. Then add the lemon juice and zest. It will immediately thicken itself. After which pour this over the chilled biscuit base and let it set for 1-2 hrs in the fridge.
4. When ready to serve take out of the fridge and decorate the with lemon and lime zest
1 packet nice biscuits
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon(optional)
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon gelatine
375g smooth cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup castor sugar
60g white chocolate (melted)
60g milk chocolate (melted)
60g dark chocolate (melted)
Fresh cream (whipped)
1. Crush biscuits until fine,add melted butter and mix till combined. Press onto the base of a spring form tin. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
2. Put the gelatine and water in a glass bowl stir over a saucepan of simmering water until dissolved,
3. Whisk cream cheese until smooth, add milk, sugar and the gelatine. Melt the chocolates.
4. Divide the cheese mixture into three parts add 1/3 to the melted chocolates. Divide the whipped cream into three parts and add to the chocolate mixtures. Make sure to whisk each one properly.
5. Spread the white chocolate mixture onto the biscuits and leave in the fridge for about 5 minutes until set. Cover carefully with milk chocolate mixture then let it set. Finally carefully layer the dark chocolate mixture on top. Refrigerate for few hours or until firm.
Decorate with whipped cream rosettes and grated chocolate.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
1 1/2 packets nice biscuits
250g smooth cream cheese
1 can condensed milk
1 fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 teaspoons gelatine
1 cup water
1 tub fresh cream (whipped)
1. Crush the biscuits until fine.
Add melted butter and mix until combined. Press firmly onto base of a spring form tin. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Combine the cream cheese condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a glass bowl put the gelatine with water and stir over simmering water until dissolved. Add to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
6. Add the whipped cream and pour over the biscuit, chill for a few hours.
Decorate as you wish with a jelly of your choice; or pour melted chocolate, spread and decorate further with chocolates.
Passionfruit and Vanilla Cheesecake
Strawberry Jelly and Vanilla Cheesecake
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu
300g digestives biscuits
125g cream cheese
10floz double cream
1 carton hazelnut yogurt (150g)
200g blueberries and raspberries
6-7 tbsp icing sugar
1. Greaseproof the bottom of a cake tin or pie tin with a removable base.
2. Melt butter in a pan and add crushed digestives once fully melted. Mix well and then take off heat.
3. Press the biscuit mix into the tin firmly till packed to the bottom and level to create a sturdy base. Place in the fridge till the base is hard.
4. For the filling whip double cream till thick. Then add the cream cheese (mixed on its on first) till fully combined.
5. Then add the hazelnut yogurt and fold it together. Spread onto base and put the base with its filling back into the fridge.
6. For the topping combine the fruits, icing sugar and 4-5 tbsp water (only if the fruits are not frozen) in a pan. Simmer till the mixture becomes thick.
7. Leave to cool and then spread over the cheesecake filling.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji
in a pan put ur fruits & icing sugar add 4-5tblsp of water(if fruits are frozen don’t add water)simmer till it goes a bit thick.leave to fully cool down. then spread over ur cheesecake. serve chilled. enjoy. Aiysha Haji