300g digestives biscuits
125g cream cheese
10floz double cream
1 carton hazelnut yogurt (150g)
200g blueberries and raspberries
6-7 tbsp icing sugar
1. Greaseproof the bottom of a cake tin or pie tin with a removable base.
2. Melt butter in a pan and add crushed digestives once fully melted. Mix well and then take off heat.
3. Press the biscuit mix into the tin firmly till packed to the bottom and level to create a sturdy base. Place in the fridge till the base is hard.
4. For the filling whip double cream till thick. Then add the cream cheese (mixed on its on first) till fully combined.
5. Then add the hazelnut yogurt and fold it together. Spread onto base and put the base with its filling back into the fridge.
6. For the topping combine the fruits, icing sugar and 4-5 tbsp water (only if the fruits are not frozen) in a pan. Simmer till the mixture becomes thick.
7. Leave to cool and then spread over the cheesecake filling.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji
in a pan put ur fruits & icing sugar add 4-5tblsp of water(if fruits are frozen don’t add water)simmer till it goes a bit thick.leave to fully cool down. then spread over ur cheesecake. serve chilled. enjoy. Aiysha Haji