Tin of Tip Top Creamy Milk
1. Slice the strawberries and toss in sugar. Then add a bit of cocoa powder.
2. Then add the creamy milk tin. Mix together.
3. Roll and cut the pastry into the shape of the cake tin for the pastry lids. Prick it all over so that it does not puff so much.
4. Cut thin slices of pastry from the leftover pastry and layer these slices in a lattice pattern at the bottom of the cake tin. Brush with milk.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on top of the lattice pastry strips and some melted butter.
5. Spoon on to it the strawberries. Then place the pastry lids on top and tuck into the edges and pinching it to join onto the pastry strips.
6. Brush the pastry with milk. Bake in a preheated oven till brown.
Serve hot with clotted cream and cinnamon powder.
Love from Foodie Hajra Bhayat