1 packet 80g peach jelly
2 tbsp gelatine
380g can evaporated milk
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup boiling water
1 cup mango juice
1 cup ripe mangoes chopped and pureed
1/2 cup cold water
1. Chill the milk overnight. Dissolve jelly and sugar in boiling water.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 mins. Then add to hot jelly with the mango juice. Mix until completely dissolved. Leave to cool.
3. Beat milk with electric beater until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Add cooled jelly mixture beating continuously.
5. Then fold in purée. Pour into dish and refrigerate until set.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan