1tbsp tandoori masala (Chachas)
1tsp coriander powder
2tbsp Biryani masala
1tsp Fenugreen leaves (fresh or dry)
1 tin chopped tomatoes blended
New potatoe tin
200g double cream
1tbsp ginger and garlic crushed
1tsp green chillies
3 tbsb yogurt
Fresh coriander for garnishing
1. Marinate chicken in green chillies, yogurt and half the tandoori masala overnight or two hours. Soak 1 cup rice in cold water.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add fenugreen leaves, garlic and ginger and fry for a minute.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and the other half of tandoori masala, coriander powder, black pepper and salt. Let it cook on medium heat till oil comes to the top.
4. Add marinated chicken and cook on low heat for a about 6 mins. Meanwhile boil eggs and fry potatoes (or use tin new potatoes if in a hurry).
5. Once chicken looks half cooked (white in colour) add double cream and potatoes and mix.
6. Then add one cup water and rice. Add salt to taste. Cook on high heat for 4 to 5 mins and then low for about 10 to 15 mins. Add water if needed during cooking time.
7. Once cooked garnish with chopped coriander, fried onions, spring onions and sliced boiled egg.