2 green peppers
1/2 carton/bottle of pasatta
Blended ginger & garlic
Aminas Spices – Lemon and Herb
1. Put half a carton pasatta, two fresh tomatoes cubed in a pot with some oil. Add 1tsp garlic and ginger, 1tsp dhana, 1tsp aminas lemon and herb spice, 1tsp green chillies and salt. Let it cook till oil bubbles appear at the top.
2. Then add 3 eggs and whisk or stir quickly till the egg cookers and is well incorporated.
3. Mix in some spring onions or cubed red onions.
4. Slice the whole green peppers in half with their stalks, scoop out the insides and discard of the seeds. Then drizzle some olive oil over the peppers and add the egg and tomato mixture to fill the empty shells.
5. Then cover with the top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle za’taar. Place on a tray and bake in a preheated oven at gas mark 4 for about 40 mins. It is ready when the cheese is a little brown and peppers are cooked.
Love from Foodie Khuzzy B