1lb chicken (cut into small cubes)
1tsp chicken spice
1/2tsp red chilli powder
1tsp mustard sauce
1tsp mixed herbs
3/4tsp mild curry powder
1tsp crushed ginger
1tsp crushed garlic
Crushed green chillies to taste
1. Mix together all the spices and sauces with chicken.
2. Add cubed butter and the marinated chicken and cook till water dries out.
3. Cut the vegetables and sauté till soft.
4. Add the vegetables to the chicken filling mixture.
4. Place the filling on a tortilla wrap, add grated cheese on top of filling. Then fold the tortilla in half and make sure the filling is spread evenly in the tortilla. Repeat with rest is for tortillas and filling.
5. Sprinkle a bit of grated cheese on top of each tortilla and some mixed herbs.
6. Bake tortillas in oven till nice and crisp or microwave for 40 seconds and then grill on low heat till crispy.
Love from Foodie Sadiyya Batan