4 tbsp butter
180 ml evaporated milk
1 tbsp hot sauce
1 tsp salt
Fresh grinded black pepper
1 tsp mustard
280g cheddar cheese grated
1. Boil 1 and 1/2 cup macaroni. Drain and return to pot.
2. Melt butter on top by tossing it to give it a coat.
3. Whisk eggs, evaporated milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir into pasta and add cheese.
4. Stir over low heat for a few minutes until creamy.
Note: When reheating leftovers add a little whole milk to restore the creamyness
Love from Foodie Sahena Bhayat
1 chicken breast
1 tsp Amina’s Spices: Hot chicken tikka
1 tsp tandoori powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Splash of vinegar
Red chilli powder (optional)
1 . Preheat oven to 180 degrees and marinate chicken in spices. Adjust salt and chilli according to taste.
2. Cut four medium sized potatoes thick chips. Slice the onion into thin wedges.
3. Put the potatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in oven for 10mins.
4. Put the chicken and onions evenly over the potatoes. Cover with foil, and place back into oven for 40 minutes.
5. Check the roast, toss the potatoes and chicken over in the oil a bit. Add more oil if needed and place in the oven for longer if needed.
6. When cooked immediately cover with cheese (so it melts) and mayonnaise.
Love from Foodie Yusairah Batan
200g fresh spinach
250g ricotta cheese (or cheddar)
2 egg yolks beaten
1 garlic glove crushed
100g grated cheddar cheese
100g finely diced chicken
100g finely diced mushrooms
1 onion finely diced
1 red pepper finely chopped
250g cannelloni tubes
2tbl spoon olive oil
1. Cook chicken in crushed garlic and ginger.
2. Blend all ingredients on list above up till the cannelloni tubes.
3. Fill this mixture using a piping bag into the pasta tubes. Place in a pyrex dish.
4. Cover with pasatta, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven at 200°c/180°c or gas mark 6 fir 20-30mins. Then uncover and bake for further 20 mins.
Love from Foodie Zaynab Kalang
1lb chicken (cut into small cubes)
1tsp chicken spice
1/2tsp red chilli powder
1tsp mustard sauce
1tsp mixed herbs
3/4tsp mild curry powder
1tsp crushed ginger
1tsp crushed garlic
Crushed green chillies to taste
1. Mix together all the spices and sauces with chicken.
2. Add cubed butter and the marinated chicken and cook till water dries out.
3. Cut the vegetables and sauté till soft.
4. Add the vegetables to the chicken filling mixture.
4. Place the filling on a tortilla wrap, add grated cheese on top of filling. Then fold the tortilla in half and make sure the filling is spread evenly in the tortilla. Repeat with rest is for tortillas and filling.
5. Sprinkle a bit of grated cheese on top of each tortilla and some mixed herbs.
6. Bake tortillas in oven till nice and crisp or microwave for 40 seconds and then grill on low heat till crispy.
Love from Foodie Sadiyya Batan