1 chicken breast
1 tsp Amina’s Spices: Hot chicken tikka
1 tsp tandoori powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Splash of vinegar
Red chilli powder (optional)
1 . Preheat oven to 180 degrees and marinate chicken in spices. Adjust salt and chilli according to taste.
2. Cut four medium sized potatoes thick chips. Slice the onion into thin wedges.
3. Put the potatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in oven for 10mins.
4. Put the chicken and onions evenly over the potatoes. Cover with foil, and place back into oven for 40 minutes.
5. Check the roast, toss the potatoes and chicken over in the oil a bit. Add more oil if needed and place in the oven for longer if needed.
6. When cooked immediately cover with cheese (so it melts) and mayonnaise.
Love from Foodie Yusairah Batan