1 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic paste
Drop of lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Pinch of red chilli powder
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Boil all the above ingredients together. I Serve with chips or salad
Note: You can add cheese on top of your garlicky chips and grill till it melts.
Chip shop batter
Chicken fry mix
1.Boil water and add the ingredients above up till the margarine.
2. Boil for 30 minutes then drain the chicken.
3. Make chip shop batter ( not too thick) and add chicken fry mix. Deep fry. Serve with chips!
Love from Foodie Amina Batan
1 chicken breast
1 tsp Amina’s Spices: Hot chicken tikka
1 tsp tandoori powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Splash of vinegar
Red chilli powder (optional)
1 . Preheat oven to 180 degrees and marinate chicken in spices. Adjust salt and chilli according to taste.
2. Cut four medium sized potatoes thick chips. Slice the onion into thin wedges.
3. Put the potatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in oven for 10mins.
4. Put the chicken and onions evenly over the potatoes. Cover with foil, and place back into oven for 40 minutes.
5. Check the roast, toss the potatoes and chicken over in the oil a bit. Add more oil if needed and place in the oven for longer if needed.
6. When cooked immediately cover with cheese (so it melts) and mayonnaise.
Love from Foodie Yusairah Batan