1. Put oil and boneless chicken in a pan. Add 1 and 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tspn black pepper, crushed garlic,1 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 to 2 tsp basaar (Pakistani curry powder).
2. Mix and let it cook in its own juices and vinegar for 5 mins.
3. When chicken is almost cooked, add green capsicum pepper cut into small pieces and 1 heaped tsp of paprika.
4. Mix thoroughly and then add 1 and 1/2 tsp of cornflour to the side of the pot ans gradually stir in.
5. Add 2 squeezes of tomatoe ketchup, a generous tbsp of mayonnaise and add quartered shallots or/and spring onions if u have.
6. Once onions have sauteed garnish with coriander. Serve with roti, naan or stuff into a pitta bread pockets with mint & cucumber coleslaw and green salad.
Love from Foodie Hajra Bhayat