Crushed chocolate of your choice
Whipped double cream
1. Line the bottom of a large serving dish with muffins.
2. Then pour ready custard on top of the muffins and smooth whipped double cream on top.
3. Crumble flake chocolate on top and refrigerate till ready to serve.
Note: You can also add crushed mnt Aero chocolate on muffins to give a few taste or Jaffa Cakes/Terry’s Chocolate Orange/orange Aero if u want an orangey taste.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji
Box of 4 fish in butter sauce packets
Crushed green chillies (optional)
1. Boil a pot filled with water. Add the sachets of fish and let it boil for 15 – 20 mins.
2. Cut open the packets and put the fish pieces and and butter sauce into an oven proof dish.
3. Now add you can add a bit of fresh green chillies to make it spicy if you wish to. Then sprinkle grated cheese, cover with mash potatoes.
4. Finally sprinkle some more cheese and herbs on top. Cook in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu