6oz caster sugar
1 packet butter
8 heapful tbsp golden syrup
Slab of chocolate
Chocolate chips, raisins, sultanas, cherries (optional)
1. Melt butter and golden syrup together in a pan.
2. In a seperate bowl mix together oats and sugar.
3. Then pour the melted butter syrup into the oats. Mix it together so well combined.
4. Spoon and pat down flat into a greased baking tin. Place in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes at gas mark 4.
5. Once out the oven let the flapjacks cool for 30 minutes or so. Then spread melted chocolate on top.
Note: If using an electric oven less time will be needed to bake.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu