500g butternut squash or pumpkin cubed
1/4tsp black pepper
1/2tsp chilli powder
1/2tsp mustard seeds
1tsp crushed garlic
1tbsp ghee/clarified butter
1. Heat the butter in a flat pan or pot.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 6 to 8 minutes till the vegetable is cooked through.
Love from Foodie Hanna Chothia
Cubed paneer cheese
2tsp crushed garlic
Dark soy sauce
Diced green & red pepper
Sliced green chillies
1/4tsp Monosodium Glutamate (ajee no moto)
Chopped coriander, lettuce and spring onions
1. Put oil in a pan; preferably a wok or a large fry pan. Add a cube of garlic. Let it cook/defrost gently for a few minutes on a medium heat.
2. Add the cubed paneer, a splash or more of dark soy sauce, chilli sauce (of your choice) and stir until it is almost dry.
3. Then add the diced mixed peppers and sliced green chillies. Add more soy sauce if you want at this point.
4. Finally add the monosodium glutamate and mix thoroughly.
Serve on a bed of lettuce. Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander.
Love from Foodie Hajra Batan