1. Marinate the beef overnight in salt, pepper, green chilies and tumeric.
2. Finely dice onions and braise in the butter until the onions soften. Add the cubed beef pieces and let it cook until the beef becomes tender.
3. Add sweetcorn and diced potatoes and cook until the potatoes are cooked. 4. Lastly add the Honey & Chilli sauce and leave the mixture to cool down.
5. Place a sheet of short crust pastry at the bottom of an oven proof dish, pour the meat mixture on top and layer a sheet of pastry on top.
6. Cook in a preheated oven till the pastry is cooked.
Love from Foodie Samreen & Habibah Bhayat