1 chicken breast (large pieces)
1/2 green pepper (tiny pieces)
1/2 red pepper (tiny pieces)
Handful chopped coriander
2 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 veg oxo stock cubes
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp crushed ginger and garlic
1/2 tsp crushed green chillies
1. Boil chicken cubes in water. Once cooked remove chicken let it cool and them tear it into small pieces. Do not discard the chicken stock water.
2. In a pan add a little oil and soften the peppers. Then add the garlic, ginger and chillies. Cook for a little while.
3. Then add the teared chicken.
4. In a seperate pan water add the stock cubes to some water and dissolve fully. Then add to the chicken and pepper mix.
5. After this add the vinegar, soy sauce and some corn flour to thicken.
Serve with warm petite pain bread.
Love from Foodie Shereen Bham