1 chicken breast (large pieces)
1/2 green pepper (tiny pieces)
1/2 red pepper (tiny pieces)
Handful chopped coriander
2 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 veg oxo stock cubes
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp crushed ginger and garlic
1/2 tsp crushed green chillies
1. Boil chicken cubes in water. Once cooked remove chicken let it cool and them tear it into small pieces. Do not discard the chicken stock water.
2. In a pan add a little oil and soften the peppers. Then add the garlic, ginger and chillies. Cook for a little while.
3. Then add the teared chicken.
4. In a seperate pan water add the stock cubes to some water and dissolve fully. Then add to the chicken and pepper mix.
5. After this add the vinegar, soy sauce and some corn flour to thicken.
Serve with warm petite pain bread.
Love from Foodie Shereen Bham
2 tins of chickpeas
2 medium potatoes
1 tbsp whole cumin
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
7-8 curry leaves
1 1/2 tbsp cumin & coriander powder
7-8 tbsp oil
1 tsp tumeric powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp crushed green chilies
1 tsp crushed garlic & ginger
2 tbsp amlee
1 tbsp lemon juice
10 tbsp ketchup
7 tbsp passata
2 tbsp ready fried onions
1. In a pan put oil, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let it all fry for a few seconds.
2. Add the spices and let it fry for a few seconds. Then add ketchup, passata and lemon juice. Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes.
3. Then add the chopped potatoes. Use the empty chickpeas tin as a jug and add 3 tins full of boiling water cook. Turn the heat down and on leave it on low till the potatoes are nearly done.
4. Add the chickpeas and ready fried onions. Cook for 10-15 min.
Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve with sev and freshly sliced onions.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji