3 cups of milk powder
1 1/2 eggs
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp oil
4 pints of milk
Sugar to taste
Grounded pistachios and almonds
1. Mix all the ingredients upto and including the oil together to form a soft dough.
2. Shape the dough into balls slightly larger than a marble.
3. Boil the milk and add sugar to taste. Let it boil till the milk reduces to half the amount.
4. Now drop the dough balls into the milk. Let it cook.
5. Once the dough balls have doubled in size add the evaporated milk and mix well.
6. Lower the heat and let the ras malai simmer for ten minutes or until balls are fully cooked.
Serve with grounded pistachios and almonds sprinkled on top.
Love from Foodie Samreen & Habibah Bhayat