Crushed ginger and garlic
Salt to taste
Chunky cut carrots
Red chilli powder
1 tin baked beans
1 jar pasta sauce
Variety of pasta shapes
1. Chop onion and fry till soft. 2. Add diced chicken breast, salt, ginger and garlic. Let it cook
3. Add chunky carrots, peppers and courgettes and spices. Then add baked beans and a whole jar of pasta sauce. Let it cook.
4. Meanwhile boil pasta shapes for 7 minutes or so and drain once cooked.
5. Add pasta to the baked bean and tomatoe sauce. You can also add some philadelphia cheese.
6. Make a white cheese sauce. 7. Put one layer of pasta at the bottom of a dish, top with cheese sauce, cheese, then pasta again, cheese sauce, cheese and sprinkle with mix herbs.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan