3.5 oz dark chocolate (has to be 70% cocoa)
3.5 oz butter
2 oz sugar
2 eggs and 2 extra egg yolks
1.5 oz self raising flour
1 inch of water
1. Melt the chocolate and butter over water very slowly then leave to cool.
2. In a bowl add eggs and egg yolks and sugar then beat really well. The mixture should double in volume.
3. Add cooled chocolate mix slowly to the mixture and gently fold in.
4. Then fold into the mixture the self raising flour.
5. Butter moulds (foil ones can be bought from Tesco) and divide the mixture between four moulds.
6. Cook in preheated oven at gas mark 6 for 9/10 mins and a maximum of 11/12 mins.
7. Remove the puddings from oven and leave to stand for 2 mins. Then serve with whipped/clotted cream.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan