Half kg lamb ribs/chops
2 tbsp mayo
1 tbs each soya sauce, vinegar and lemon juice
2 tsp/1 heaped tbsp Aminas steak and chops masala
1 tsp lemon pepper
3 tsp coriander and cumin powder
1 heaped tbsp ginger garlic crushed
1 heaped tbsp of chopped fresh coriander and stems
1 tbsp yogurt
Green chillies to taste
Salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients and slather all over the meat. Then marinade over night.
2. Wrap the ribs or chops in foil and place on a baking tray. Add a another layer of foil over the tray. Then let it cook in a preheated oven at gas mark 6 for 2-3 hours till well cooked.
3. Once cooked, let it rest for 15 minutes and serve with roasted potatoes, yorkshire puddings and salad.
4lbs lamb or ribs
3tsp cumin and coriander powder (mixed)
3tsp cumin powder
1tsp whole cumin
Salt to taste
1tsp black pepper
4-6tsp crushed garlic&ginger
4tsp tandoori powder
Juice of one lemon
Chilli flakes to taste
1-2tsp red chilli powder
2tsp of fresh chilli and coriander blend.
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Knife the meat. Smother the marinade all over the lamb/ribs and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for a few days.
3. Place in a roasting tray and drizzle with oil and cover with foil.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at approx 180°c (gas mark 6) for a few hours depending on size of meat.
5. Keep adding a bit of boiling water to the tray as needed.
6. Once cooked serve with garlic mushrooms, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
Love from Foodie Zeynab Kalang