Onions (for frying and blending)
Crushed ginger and garlic
Fresh tomatoes or tinned tomatoes
1. Brown onions then add the spices including green chilies, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the chopped fresh tomatoes or tinned or both till oil bubbles appear ath the top.
3. Add the diced chicken breast and leave to cook.
4. Meanwhile blend the peppers, sweetcorn, onions and carrots together. Then add to the chicken. Leave to cook for a few minutes.
5. Finally add the coconut cream. Once melted, combine and switch off the gas.
6. Add the boiled and drained spaghetti to the sauce. Garnish with chopped coriander, red onions and fried samosa pastry ( or crushed pringles)
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan