400g Salmon fillets (approx 2)
White cheese sauce
1. Clean and season the salmon fillets with herbs, salt and black pepper.
2. Shallow fry the salmon lightly on both sides till cooked. Leave to cook and then flake it into little pieces.
2. Boil the peeled potatoes and create a mash.
3. Boil the broccoli in salty water. Place the salmon and broccoli into a oven proof dish and cover with white cheese sauce. Add a little chopped parsley to the sauce.
4. Cover it all with the mash and sprinkle cheese over the top. Then sprinkle fresh breadcrumbs to cover the mash.
5. Cook in a preheated oven for 1/2 hour until it turns golden brown.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan