Ingredients for butter filling:
50 – 100g butter
1 onion diced
1 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
6-8 potatos sliced and par boiled
Method for butter filling:
1. Melt butter in a pan and add onions. Cook till soft.
2. Then add the milk, salt, pepper and par boiled potatoes. Mix together.
3. Place the filling in a dish. Cover with shortcrust pastry. Bake in the oven.
Ingredients for shortcrust pastry:
100g plain flour
50g butter or margerine
Method for shortcrust pastry:
1. Rub butter and flour together.
2. Slowly add a few tablespoons of water till it forms into a dough.
Love from Foodie Zaynab Kalang