1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 large stem of leek
1 med courgette
1 large carrot
1 medium or large red onion
1 bottle lasagna sauce some Some tinned tomatoes
1. Brown some fresh garlic in oil.
2. Then add green chilies, coriander and cumin powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, black pepper and some mixed herbs. Cook for a few minutes.
3. Now add carrots and cook for 3/4 mins. Then add the courgette and let it cook for 8/10 mins. Then add the leeks and Sweetcorn and cook for few more minutes.
4. After this then add the pasta sauce, tomatoes, peppers and onions. Bring to a boil and simmer till oil evaporates.
5. Make a white sauce and layer the lasagna in a dish with the vegetable mixture.
Note: Chop the vegetables chunky to give it more texture.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan