500g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of cardamon powder
2 tbsp cocoa
1. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
2. Add beaten eggs, little by little, continuously mixing it.
3. Add remaining dry ingredients an until mix until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 20 mins. Don’t open the door before then!
5. Check the cake is cooking using ‘clean knife’ method and once cooked leave to cool. Decorate as you wish.
Note: If you wish to make a large cake, leave in oven for 40 minuted and then check.
Love from Foodie Mariam Kika