1. Crush the biscuits and combine with melted butter. Pat into bottom of a brownie tray or oven proof dish.
2. Dollop Nutella over the biscuit base and spread to firm a layer.
3. Melt some peanut butter in the microwave and spread this over the Nutella.
4. Pour Condensed milk over the peanut butter and sprinkle the chocolate. Then cook the stack in a preheated oven at 180 degrees till the condensed milk turns brown.
Note: If you aren’t a fan of peanut butter, replace it with hazelnuts or any crunchy crushed nuts.
Love from Foodie Yusairah Batan
Betty crocker brownie mix
Melted chocolate mixed with cream
Melted Peanut Butter
Honey roasted peanuts (optional)
1. Bake the brownie mixture as instructed on packet. Try adding peanut butter over the top before putting it in to bake in the oven to make it extra yummy.
2. Once cooked, let the brownie cool and then cut into about 3-4inch squares.
3. Sandwich two squares together with a layer of peanut butter, caramel and chocolate in between.
4. Add more peanut butter, caramel and chocolate over the top. Sprinkle peanuts on top if you wish.
Serve very cold or warm with ice cream.
Love from Foodie Yusairah Patel