3 tbsp butter or margarine
1/2 onion chopped
2 tbsp of white flour
1 piece breast chicken
1 medium potato chopped
1 cup frozen vegetable
3 tbsp Bisto chicken powder
1. Layer a casserole or pie dish with puff pastry.
2. In a pot melt the butter or margarine and add the chopped opinion. Braise till soft and then lower the heat.
3. Then add the white flour and mix so it blends together with the onions. Don’t let it stick.
4. Add the breast chicken and half a cup of water. Let it cook for 5 minutes
5. Add the potatoes and stir often to avoid sticking.
6. Add the frozen vegetables and let it cook a few minutes.
7. Now add the chicken powder to a cup of water separately. Stir until dissolved and add it to the pie mixture as gravy.
8. Then add 1/2 cup water and mix constantly until it thickens into a dark brown mixture. Pour it onto the layer of puff pastry.
9. Roll out another layer of puff pastry to place on top of the mixture. Pinch the edges closed. Place into a preheated oven of 375 F. Bake for 40- 50 minutes.
Love from Foodie Sahina Bhayat