250g noodles (pre-boiled)
500g prawns or chicken breast
1/2 tsp Ground pepper
1 tsp salt
1 bunch of spring onions
1 bottle of tomato chilli sauce (e.g East End Hot & Spicy)
1 tbsp crushed ginger & garlic
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lemon juice
2-3 handfuls of Sweetcorn
2-3 handfuls of fresh peppers
Red chilli powder to taste
Fresh green chillies (optional)
1. Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a wok. Add the spring onions and pepper. Cook till the vegetables heat up.
2. Add the prawns of chicken and cook for a short while.
3. Add the soya sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, ginger, garlic fresh peppers and sweetcorn. Cook for a little while.
4. Then add the chilli tomato sauce.
5. Once the prawns are cooked add the boiled noodles and fresh coriander. Mix thoroughly.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu