1/2 cup boiling water
1pkt Boudoir Biscuits (Sponge Fingers)
250ml fresh cream
6tbsp castor sugar
385g condensed milk
1. Dilute coffee into boiling water and allow to cool.
2. Whip the condensed milk and half the coffee mixture.
3. Dip the biscuits into the rest of the coffee.
4. Take half the fresh cream whipped and put it into a serving bowl. Press the soaked biscuits into it.
5. Then add the rest of the cream on top. Grate the chocoolate on top and freeze. Tastes best when made 1-2 days before.
Love from Foodie Hannah Chothia