Ingredients (Kebab Tomatoe Gravy) :
5-10 sheesh kebabs (cooked & sliced)
Fresh red peppers diced
1 onion sliced
1/2 chopped tomato tin (blended)
3/4 tsp coriander powder
3/4 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
Chilli powder to taste
Crushed ginger and garlic
Fresh green chillies to taste
Method (Kebab Tomatoe Gravy):
1. Soften the onions on oil th en add all the spices, green chillies, garlic and ginger as well as the tomatoe tin.
2. Spread pieces of the bread onto the bottom of a dish and sprinkle over half the red peppers and herbs (parsley and coriander).
3. Spread half the warm tomatoe gravy over it and then arrange the kebabs on top. Then pour the other half of the gravy on top.
Ingredients (Yogurt Sauce):
1/4-1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt
Method (Yogurt Sauce):
1. Combine all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste.
2. Add the other half of the parsley, coriander and peppers to the kebabs. Then pour this on top of the kebabs and gravy.
Ingredients (Butter Sauce):
1 tbsp melted butter
1. Mix the butter sauce ingredients together and pour onto the kebabs, gravy and yogurt. Garnish with fresh chillies.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu