4oz plain flour
8oz cold water
pinch of salt
3 beaten eggs
3/4 pint double cream
3tns icing sugar
4oz dark chocolate
1. In a saucepan heat the butter and cold water in a pan till the butter melts. Then boil for a further 30 seconds and take the pan off the hob.
2. Meanwhile on some greaseproof paper sift the flour and salt. Then add to the water and butter.
3. Whisk a little continuously and then put the pan onto the heat and keep whisking till the mixture becomes a dough and comes away from the side of the pan. Then take it straight off the heat and leave to cool.
4. Add eggs to the mixture and whisk using an electric whisk.
5. Line a baking tray with greasproof paper. Divide the mixture in 24 teaspoons spaced out on the tray. Cook on gas mark 7 for 25 minutes till brown.
6. When cool slit them halfway like burger buns but not the whole way. Then fill with whipped cream (whisked with the icing sugar).
7. Gently warm choclate and add the 1oz of butter and spread on top. Refridgerate for a few hours to set.
Love from Foodie Afifa Batan