Salt to taste
1. Fry the mushrooms in butter.
2. Then add the diced potatoes, stock, salt, pepper and boiling water according to how much soup you wish to make.
3. Bring the water to a boil and then simmer on a low heat till potatoes are cooked.
4. Use a hand blender to thicken half the soup a little. Leave the other half chunky. 5. Mix together and leave to simmer for a further five to ten minutes.
Serve with bread.
Love from Foodie Aiysha Haji
250g pasta boiled
1 med onion finely chopped
1 punnet mushrooms
¾ cup mix veg
1tbs ground garlic
1tbs green masala
1tbs Aromat (optional)
¼ tsp white pepper,
1 packet Knorr cheese pasta sauce
1 packet Knorr pasta mushroom sauce
1 cup fresh cream
½ cup water
½ cup grated cheese
1. Boil pasta and keep aside.
2. Braise onions in butter with garlic and all spices. Mix well.
3. Add mushrooms and vegetables and cook.
4. Mix sauces in water to form paste. Add to veg and add fresh cream. Let it simmer.
5. Toss in pasta and mix well. 6. Place mixture in casserole dish, sprinkle cheese over and warm in oven till cheese melts over.
Love from Foodie