Pack of tortillas
1lb chicken breast (cut into small cubes )
2 onions sliced
Salt to taste
Chilli powder to taste
Crushed ginger & garlic
Fresh green chillies to taste
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 box of passata
Tub of sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees/gas mark 6. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the onions and cook till soft.
2. Then add the chicken, peppers, sweetcorn and spices. Cook for a little a few minutes and then add half of the passata sauce. Cook till chicken is cooked through..
3. After which spread sour cream on to each of the tortillas. Only use half the tub.
4. Put the chicken filling in the centre of the tortilla on top of the sour cream and roll it up.
5. Lay the enchiladas in an ovenproof dish side by side. Top with the remaining passata sauce. Then spoon over the remaining sour cream and sprinkle over cheese and herbs.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown and piping hot.
Note: You can spice up the remaining passata sauce with chilli powder and salt if you wish to.
Love from Foodie Ayesha Kasu